HashedIn University is our unique, 2 month bootcamp for newly recruited engineers, conducted twice a year. It is inspired by Trilogy University and modelled on the HBR article – No Ordinary Bootcamp by Dr. Noel Tichy.
The intense, yet fun-filled training program is designed to create the next generation of cloud and software experts in the latest technologies, and transform them into industry-ready leaders. All you need to have is a passion for technology, a growth mindset, and the ability to have fun in the midst of all the learning!
On successful completion of HU, individuals become project-ready from Day 1.
What makes it interesting?
- Facilitates the candidates to be industry ready
- Oversight and guidance from the client/partner SPOC with real-life use-case implementation done by client/partner
- Given an opportunity to build a prototype for the business idea thought of by participating entrepreneurs
- Holistic knowledge for building technology applications with training on different tech stacks
- Emphasis and appreciation for quality maintenance and project management methodologies
- Sessions and assignments on the latest and widely used current tools and techniques
- Anytime access to subject matter experts, domain experts, and other resources during the training term
What technical courses are offered during HU?
There would be Java, Python, React, UI, along with product development.
What are the consequences of not getting a placement on completion of HU? Is there assurance of a job?
There is a lot of effort put in interviewing and selecting the candidates for HU and we wouldn’t want to lose out on the selected candidates. However, low performance in HU can lead to an interruption in the internship.
What should I do to make sure that I become a full-time employee?
You will have to ensure good consistent performance in all the tracks.
How are candidates selected for HU?
The selection process consists of a written test followed by 3 technical rounds and an HR round. Our interview process is a well thought out, systematic selection process that ensures candidates with good technical capabilities are shortlisted.
Will accommodation be provided during my training at HU?
No, there will be no accommodation provided. However, we do have an “Accommodation Allowance” on successful completion of HU to cover one month of the accommodation expenses.
Will I get a stipend?
Yes, you will receive a stipend every month, as mentioned in the internship letter.