HashedIn by Deloitte is a born in the cloud , high-end software engineering and product development company. We develop market-leading solutions by leveraging cloud-native technologies , AI capabilities , and a pod-based delivery model.
We have successfully served more than 100 customers since our inception across industries and continents and helped them launch new products faster , disrupt industries , and streamline and scale operations. We are 1500+ Hashers strong and have been certified as a “Great Place To Work” multiple times. We take pride in having a work culture that gives our people the freedom to experiment and learn , while having fun.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent technical background with a breadth of knowledge across analytics , cloud architecture , distributed applications , integration , API design etc.
- Ability to understand the business domain & requirements and map them to technical solutions on the fly.
- Must have a minimum of 10-12 years of industry experience with at least 2-3 years as a technology consultant for a product or a business.
- utstanding interpersonal skills. Ability to connect and present to CXOs from client organization.
- Excellent strong written , verbal communication & presentation skills
- Positive , service-oriented personality
- Attend sales call to understand client needs at a Business & Technical Level
- Research customer domain and technology to be able to talk about them intelligently and ask useful questions for better understanding
- Connect client business and requirements with past experience. Provide case studies as a proof of capability
- Discuss technical decisions , solutions and trade-offs and influence technical stakeholders
- Create solution technical design & architecture. And present to client stakeholders to help convert a sale.
- Handoffs from sales to technical delivery team once a project is converted.
- Be involved in early phases to help delivery team take-over.
- Document and explain business context , technical constraints , decisions , trade-offs , solution architecture etc.