HashedIn by Deloitte is a born in the cloud , high-end software engineering and product development company. We develop market-leading solutions by leveraging cloud-native technologies , AI capabilities , and a pod-based delivery model.
We have successfully served more than 100 customers since our inception across industries and continents and helped them launch new products faster , disrupt industries , and streamline and scale operations. We are 1500+ Hashers strong and have been certified as a “Great Place To Work” multiple times. We take pride in having a work culture that gives our people the freedom to experiment and learn , while having fun.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in product , web , mobile , interaction design
- Strong portfolio with demonstrated examples of designing great user-centred experiences and applications.
- Fluency using tools such as Photoshop , Illustrator , XD , Sketch
- Capacity for creating engaging and usable designs and layouts with a propensity towards simplification
- Excellent communication , presentation , and interpersonal skills
- Good to have Masters/Bachelors Degree in user interface design , HCI , interaction design , visual communication/graphic design or related field preferred. May be substituted with significant industry experience and accomplishments.
- Develop cutting-edge interfaces for interactive browser-based applications and consumer websites/web products.
- Create and define overall UI organisation and layout – key areas to be covered are information presentation , navigation experience , and functionality.
- Prepare low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brainstorming.
- Design deliverables expected for each project , which typically include user needs analysis , interaction requirements , data models , task flows , wireframes , prototypes , screen schematics , icons and interface elements , style guide and any other project documentation as required.
- Design and evolve task flows , prototypes and designs to meet changing user needs.
- Effectively translate usability findings into recommendations and designs.
- Create detailed specifications and design guidelines that can be transmitted to development teams with zero information loss.
- Document user interface guidelines and interact with application engineers to emphasise on the importance of usability principles.
- Able to self-manage overlapping projects.
- Good Visual design knowledge is an added advantage