With the help of our expertise, we are able to suggest, launch, migrate, and maintain infrastructures in Azure. HashedIn has the much-coveted ‘Microsoft Gold-certified’ member status in the Microsoft partner program. This recognition helps us to strengthen our partnership with Microsoft, optimize, and build cloud-native solutions for enterprises. We facilitate our customers to adopt multi-cloud.
Our Microsoft Capabilities
HashedIn leverages varied capabilities, features, and strengths of the cloud to enhance service offerings and achieve business goals. Our app modernization experts help revamp the legacy applications using new-age digital technologies that help facilitate better control and customize capabilities.
- Role-based user access for select features
- Anytime, anywhere access with appropriate security measures
- Minimize Capital expenditure and optimize operational cost with scale
- Reduce licensing and other operational costs
- Make application scalable, reliable and flexible
Build New Capabilities & Innovate
Accelerate application development and build intelligent apps with the Azure Serverless platform
HashedIn’s has been consulting and implementing Data Engineering Solutions from inception and has delivered impactful solutions to 100+ clients. HashedIn’s Data Engineering services have revolutionized the way data has been built and constituent the below capabilities
HashedIn helps in Data modeling, enterprise data warehouse, performance reviews, storage cost optimization, and migration planning
With AI/ML being one of the latest trends and key use cases Technology world these days, HashedIn’s top priority in terms of investment is in AI/ML. We are rapidly growing our capability and delivery expertise in the area.
We now have close to 50+ AI/ML engineers in varied platforms.
- Azure Cognitive Services enable us to build apps that use natural methods of communication.
- Use cognitive services to develop apps across devices and platforms
Microsoft Partner Consulting
Need help with azure migration, app modernization or implementation?
2010-2020 | © HashedIn Technologies Pvt. Ltd.