We are hiring!
Why should you join HashedIn?
Great Technology. Amazing Colleagues. Challenging, Yet Fun.
#1 team like no other
Work with young, ambitious, creative and passionate people.
You can schedule your day to manage personal errands or work from home.
#3 dynamic work environment
With various projects and playful atmosphere you’ll never have a dull moment.
#4 learn, learn & some more
Further specialize in your field and broaden your knowledge of digital marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with angular development, implementation and solution design.
- Interested in working in all aspects of SDLC (Development, Issue Fixes, Support.
- Knowledge of JS build and testing tools is a plus.
- Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Designing module architecture
- WBS and task estimations related to modules
- Work from client location, regular interaction with client team for clarifying requirements / issues
- Work on all phases of SDLC- requirement gathering, development, unit testing and bug fixes
- Communicate effectively with client and Hashedin team
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with Java development, implementation and solution design
- Experience working with large code bases, developing entirely new code and maintaining existing code.
- Comprehensive understanding of Restful/SOAP services.
- Experience working on frameworks such as Spring MVC, Spring boot, Spring Security etc
- Experience in integrating, configuring external databases to web services.
- Experience working on ORMs such as JPA, Hibernate etc.
- Experience working on Amazon Web Services or any cloud based platform.
- Responsible for researching and solving complex issues independently.
- Taking ownership of quality deliverables & able to lead modules.
- Mentor peers and juniors. Impart good practices to everyone in the organisation.
- Expected to write efficient, fast, optimised, and less resource intensive code.
- Responsible for design/code review, estimation & design processes.
- Communicating issues and resolutions to all levels of the organisation and clients.
- When required own and design modules, if there can be more optimised or better solution, communicate and help design the better approach
- Document designs and implementations
- A minimum of 2 years in Designing complex user interactive products.
- Knowledge of web architecture, usability, UX and UI Design.
- Experience in analysing an application and transform.
- User Interface design, usability, UX research.
- Developed the full stack of UX deliverables.
- From personas and storyboards to information architecture & interaction design.
- Prior experience in conceptual development and creative prototypes as well as tactical UI design and implementation.
- Capable of defining and implementing design guidelines, and design specs; demonstrate experience with industry/platform standards.
- Develop alternative approaches to meeting product requirements, using judgment to suggest optimal solutions to design problems that balance customer need, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Take responsibility for creating the user interface of key customer experiences and projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and key user tasks.
- Develop the full stack of UX deliverables.
- Vector base Illustration skills.
- Motion graphics and video editing skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects and other Video editing tools
- Infrastructure Configuration as Code One or more of Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt.
- Continuous Integration Server like Jenkins
- Manage applications on public cloud e.g. AWS, Heroku, Google, Azure
- Task runner systems like Capistrano, Fabric.
- Virtual Machines & Docker management and configuration using Vagrant.
- Live System Monitoring using newrelic, datadog, appdynamics, pingdom, pagerduty.
- Log Collection Systems like logentries, graylog, loggly.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux System Administration and commands.
- Excellent knowledge of bash shell scripting.
- Understands at least one deployment stack Java, Python, PHP, Ruby including webservers,
- application servers, caching and database for the stack.
- Good understanding of networking and firewall. Able to debug network issues in sleep.
- Can write and run basic SQL for database administration and data extraction.
- Has worked on and managed a live production environment.
- Some experience in security, firewalls and server hardening.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage a crisis and work smart under pressure, if production is down.
Technical Lead (Python and React)
Technical Lead ( Python, React and Docker)
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in leading a technical team of 5 – 12. Take ownership of the entire product / project in hand.
- End to end owner from both UI and backend technical deliverables
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and programming concepts, expertise in problem solving
- Proficient in Python, Django and exposure to other backend technologies
- Good knowledge of databases, web applications (Frontend or Backend)
- Exposure to Linux and Docker Containerization technologies, and other devops tools like Jenkins
- Exposure in guiding the team to adhere to performance, security and quality (Both technical and functional) requirements of the projects.
- Passion for technology, ability to switch contexts easily, enthusiasm to learn and a passion to perform
- Good experience in gathering requirements from customer, design the technical architecture, breaking down the requirements and find technical solutions
- Clear and concise communication and ability to convince the customer on technical tradeoffs
- Good with technical estimation, guiding the team to get accurate estimate
- Expertise in technical decision making and tradeoff
- Possesses demonstrated expertise in technical team management
- Has a proven ability to solve complex problems
- Excellence in the “Leads through Example” stage of leadership
- Take ownership of the entire product / project in hand.
- Earn trust of the customer, build Good relationship with customer and guide the customer to take right technical decision.
- Deliver the most complex and valuable components of an application on time and to specification.
- Ensure effective internal and external review of the code and architecture
- Product Support
- Support the development team with significant product decisions.
- Seen as major contributor to architecture, feature set, etc. of product releases
- Release Planning & Management
- Recognize inconsistencies (e.g., scope, resources, feasibility, usability, customer value, etc.) in product/project requirements and alert the Manager or Senior Manager
- Complete independently or assist the Manager in building, testing, and documenting deployment releases
- Provides complete and accurate scoping estimates for release planning and understands and is able to articulate their product’s business value. Guide the team to get accurate estimate.
- Work with the Architect to design the architecture of the product
- Recognizes requirements inconsistencies and proactively alerts the manager of those has contributed to organizational intellectual capital
- Demonstrates proficiency in multiple products or technologies and contributes to best practices and methodologies for the team.
- Guide the team to build reusable components and IP for Hashedin
- Deliver the most complex and valuable components of an application on time and to specification
- Leads assigned client and company resources in performing their roles on time and within budget
- Recognizes requirements inconsistencies, accurately schedule and track progress providing visibility and proactively alerts the team and reporting authority on the same
- Writes clear and concise communication, within and outside the team.
- Actively participates in customer communication, presentations and handling critical issues
Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech, MCA, M.E/M.Tech
Experience: 6-8+ yrs
Location: Bangalore (HSR Layout)
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- High level technology understanding to be able to work with solution architects, understand and present the technology solution and choices.
- Ability to work and manage multiple stakeholders and get their inputs to craft a compelling proposal
- Consulting approach and a drive to find the best solution for a client’s business needs
- Great presentation skills. Ability to articulate the business and technologies in a concise, crisp manner.
- Prefer candidate from Engineering and MBA graduate from tier 2 and above institutes.
- Previous relevant experience working in a Sales environment would be advantageous.
- Meet potential clients to understand their business needs
- Work with solution architects to create and present technical solutions
- Work with Project Managers to create resource plan and cost estimates
- Understand past work, case studies and create a compelling proposal
- Present the proposal to clients
- Work with sales to explain, negotiate and convert the proposal.