We are hiring!
Why should you join HashedIn?
Great Technology. Amazing Colleagues. Challenging, Yet Fun.
#1 team like no other
Work with young, ambitious, creative and passionate people.
You can schedule your day to manage personal errands or work from home.
#3 dynamic work environment
With various projects and playful atmosphere you’ll never have a dull moment.
#4 learn, learn & some more
Further specialize in your field and broaden your knowledge of digital marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with angular development, implementation and solution design.
- Interested in working in all aspects of SDLC (Development, Issue Fixes, Support.
- Knowledge of JS build and testing tools is a plus.
- Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Designing module architecture
- WBS and task estimations related to modules
- Work from client location, regular interaction with client team for clarifying requirements / issues
- Work on all phases of SDLC- requirement gathering, development, unit testing and bug fixes
- Communicate effectively with client and Hashedin team
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with Java development, implementation and solution design
- Experience working with large code bases, developing entirely new code and maintaining existing code.
- Comprehensive understanding of Restful/SOAP services.
- Experience working on frameworks such as Spring MVC, Spring boot, Spring Security etc
- Experience in integrating, configuring external databases to web services.
- Experience working on ORMs such as JPA, Hibernate etc.
- Experience working on Amazon Web Services or any cloud based platform.
- Responsible for researching and solving complex issues independently.
- Taking ownership of quality deliverables & able to lead modules.
- Mentor peers and juniors. Impart good practices to everyone in the organisation.
- Expected to write efficient, fast, optimised, and less resource intensive code.
- Responsible for design/code review, estimation & design processes.
- Communicating issues and resolutions to all levels of the organisation and clients.
- When required own and design modules, if there can be more optimised or better solution, communicate and help design the better approach
- Document designs and implementations
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a project manager.
- Passion for technology and understanding of current technologies and methodologies to plan and communicate effectively with project team and sponsors.
- Experience with project management methodologies and techniques, and their application in business and technical environments.
- Proactive in developing and implementing strategies that significantly mitigate risk.
- Prior experience managing the implementation and support projects.
- Expertise in developing budgets, tracking budget expenses.
- Expertise in managing cross functional team
- Responsible for managing end to end project lifecycle from assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources, developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project, communicating project status and issues to team, acting to reduce risk and resolve issues.
- Taking ownership by planning and evaluating project activities by building roadmaps according to requirements and creating strategies for contingency planning.
- Facilitate business and technical requirements/design sessions and act as a subject matter expert, in a specific technology or business function.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budget, scheduling expenditures and initiating corrective actions.
- Prepare status reports, holds regular status meetings with project teams, tracking, mentoring team members and performing team assessments.
- Involve in customer interaction, facilitating team and client meetings, effectively communicates relevant project information to leadership.
- Effectively manages client expectations by communicating regularly to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions, accepts ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and good understanding of domain and technology
- Effectively lead cross functional teams both internal and external
- A minimum of 2 years in Designing complex user interactive products.
- Knowledge of web architecture, usability, UX and UI Design.
- Experience in analysing an application and transform.
- User Interface design, usability, UX research.
- Developed the full stack of UX deliverables.
- From personas and storyboards to information architecture & interaction design.
- Prior experience in conceptual development and creative prototypes as well as tactical UI design and implementation.
- Capable of defining and implementing design guidelines, and design specs; demonstrate experience with industry/platform standards.
- Develop alternative approaches to meeting product requirements, using judgment to suggest optimal solutions to design problems that balance customer need, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Take responsibility for creating the user interface of key customer experiences and projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and key user tasks.
- Develop the full stack of UX deliverables.
- Vector base Illustration skills.
- Motion graphics and video editing skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects and other Video editing tools
Technical Delivery Manager
- Passion for technology, ability to switch contexts easily, enthusiasm to learn and a passion to perform
- Possesses demonstrated expertise in team management
- Has a proven ability to solve complex problems
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and programming concepts, expertise in problem solving and demonstrated proficiency in multiple products or technologies would be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of any programming language (Java or Python)
- Good knowledge of databases, web applications (Frontend or Backend)
- Can articulate the business metrics in place at the account, understands and is able to articulate their product’s business value
- Excellence in the “Leads through Example” stage of leadership
- This role would be an individual contributor who is a role model for the application of team software development process and deployment process, also contributes to best practices and methodologies for the team
- Playing the role of a Technical Delivery Manager, manages or influences a large portion of an account or small account in its entirety, with demonstrating an understanding of and consistently incorporate practical value with theoretical knowledge in order to make balanced technical decisions
- Deliver the most complex and valuable components of an application on time and to specification
- Leads assigned client and company resources in performing their roles on time and within budget
- Recognises requirements inconsistencies, accurately schedule and track progress providing visibility and proactively alerts the team and reporting authority on the same
- Writes clear and concise specifications for outsourced work, creates a work breakdown structure that uses existing services to deliver a functional implementation and supports the development team with significant product decisions; seen as major contributor to architecture, feature set, etc. of product releases
- Actively participates in customer communication, presentations and handling critical issues
- Infrastructure Configuration as Code One or more of Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt.
- Continuous Integration Server like Jenkins
- Manage applications on public cloud e.g. AWS, Heroku, Google, Azure
- Task runner systems like Capistrano, Fabric.
- Virtual Machines & Docker management and configuration using Vagrant.
- Live System Monitoring using newrelic, datadog, appdynamics, pingdom, pagerduty.
- Log Collection Systems like logentries, graylog, loggly.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux System Administration and commands.
- Excellent knowledge of bash shell scripting.
- Understands at least one deployment stack Java, Python, PHP, Ruby including webservers,
- application servers, caching and database for the stack.
- Good understanding of networking and firewall. Able to debug network issues in sleep.
- Can write and run basic SQL for database administration and data extraction.
- Has worked on and managed a live production environment.
- Some experience in security, firewalls and server hardening.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage a crisis and work smart under pressure, if production is down.