We are hiring!
Why should you join HashedIn?
Great Technology. Amazing Colleagues. Challenging, Yet Fun.
#1 team like no other
Work with young, ambitious, creative and passionate people.
You can schedule your day to manage personal errands or work from home.
#3 dynamic work environment
With various projects and playful atmosphere you’ll never have a dull moment.
#4 learn, learn & some more
Further specialize in your field and broaden your knowledge of digital marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with angular development, implementation and solution design.
- Interested in working in all aspects of SDLC (Development, Issue Fixes, Support.
- Knowledge of JS build and testing tools is a plus.
- Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Designing module architecture
- WBS and task estimations related to modules
- Work from client location, regular interaction with client team for clarifying requirements / issues
- Work on all phases of SDLC- requirement gathering, development, unit testing and bug fixes
- Communicate effectively with client and Hashedin team
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with Java development, implementation and solution design
- Experience working with large code bases, developing entirely new code and maintaining existing code.
- Comprehensive understanding of Restful/SOAP services.
- Experience working on frameworks such as Spring MVC, Spring boot, Spring Security etc
- Experience in integrating, configuring external databases to web services.
- Experience working on ORMs such as JPA, Hibernate etc.
- Experience working on Amazon Web Services or any cloud based platform.
- Responsible for researching and solving complex issues independently.
- Taking ownership of quality deliverables & able to lead modules.
- Mentor peers and juniors. Impart good practices to everyone in the organisation.
- Expected to write efficient, fast, optimised, and less resource intensive code.
- Responsible for design/code review, estimation & design processes.
- Communicating issues and resolutions to all levels of the organisation and clients.
- When required own and design modules, if there can be more optimised or better solution, communicate and help design the better approach
- Document designs and implementations
- A minimum of 2 years in Designing complex user interactive products.
- Knowledge of web architecture, usability, UX and UI Design.
- Experience in analysing an application and transform.
- User Interface design, usability, UX research.
- Developed the full stack of UX deliverables.
- From personas and storyboards to information architecture & interaction design.
- Prior experience in conceptual development and creative prototypes as well as tactical UI design and implementation.
- Capable of defining and implementing design guidelines, and design specs; demonstrate experience with industry/platform standards.
- Develop alternative approaches to meeting product requirements, using judgment to suggest optimal solutions to design problems that balance customer need, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Take responsibility for creating the user interface of key customer experiences and projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and key user tasks.
- Develop the full stack of UX deliverables.
- Vector base Illustration skills.
- Motion graphics and video editing skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects and other Video editing tools
- Infrastructure Configuration as Code One or more of Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt.
- Continuous Integration Server like Jenkins
- Manage applications on public cloud e.g. AWS, Heroku, Google, Azure
- Task runner systems like Capistrano, Fabric.
- Virtual Machines & Docker management and configuration using Vagrant.
- Live System Monitoring using newrelic, datadog, appdynamics, pingdom, pagerduty.
- Log Collection Systems like logentries, graylog, loggly.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux System Administration and commands.
- Excellent knowledge of bash shell scripting.
- Understands at least one deployment stack Java, Python, PHP, Ruby including webservers,
- application servers, caching and database for the stack.
- Good understanding of networking and firewall. Able to debug network issues in sleep.
- Can write and run basic SQL for database administration and data extraction.
- Has worked on and managed a live production environment.
- Some experience in security, firewalls and server hardening.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage a crisis and work smart under pressure, if production is down.
- Understanding of IT Technologies in general.
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags – Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
- Prior experience in Content writing for products/ IT industry.
- Experience in Corporate Communications / Communication Design.
- Creative mindset and ability to quickly learn and use new marketing ideas and channels
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Ability to generally identify and understand business issues, and understand the impact on the business of proposed solutions.
- Experience in working on Creative Content Development e.g. PhotoShop, Illustrator etc. would be nice to have.
- Should have immaculate English communication skills.
- Should have a pleasing personality with a positive attitude.
- Should have good convincing abilities.
- Strong team player, ability to work in a team or handle a project independently.
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience.
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions.
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability.
- Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check.
- Write content for newsletters and press release keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the readers.
- Writing style that is SEO friendly with compelling headlines and calls-to-action.Work with internal subject matter experts to come up with new content pieces.
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker with a passion to create world-class content. Excellent grammar, copywriting and written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- High level technology understanding to be able to work with solution architects, understand and present the technology solution and choices.
- Ability to work and manage multiple stakeholders and get their inputs to craft a compelling proposal
- Consulting approach and a drive to find the best solution for a client’s business needs
- Great presentation skills. Ability to articulate the business and technologies in a concise, crisp manner.
- Prefer candidate from Engineering and MBA graduate from tier 2 and above institutes.
- Previous relevant experience working in a Sales environment would be advantageous.
- Meet potential clients to understand their business needs
- Work with solution architects to create and present technical solutions
- Work with Project Managers to create resource plan and cost estimates
- Understand past work, case studies and create a compelling proposal
- Present the proposal to clients
- Work with sales to explain, negotiate and convert the proposal.