Working at HashedIn by Deloitte gives you the opportunity to be part of a high-growth, global organization that is committed to providing the best-in-class employee experience. Our purpose of innovating in the tech world starts with our people, and we have built a community that fosters high-performance.
If you are in the pursuit of learning with a bit of fun, look no further. A career at HashedIn offers that and a lot more!
HashedIn University or HU is our internal training program for engineers – both budding and experienced. HU provides the best-in-class talent experience for Hashers by equipping them with hands-on knowledge of the latest technologies and instilling leadership qualities. It is a great platform to steer your career on a high growth trajectory.
HashedIn University (HU)
HashedIn University (HU)
HashedIn University is an intense, yet fun-filled boot camp for newly-hired candidates that gives them exposure to new-age technologies and transforms them into industry-ready leaders. Interaction with industry leaders and peer-to-peer teaching is the foundation of all the programs.
The HashedIn Advantage
Take charge of "your" time
We provide flexible working hours to our employees with a defined work from home policy.
We’ve got you covered
Upon joining, you can cover yourself and your dependents with a healthcare insurance plan.
Supporting your career growth
We have bi-annual appraisal cycles to ensure continuous feedback, and recognition for Hashers.
Feel welcome from day one
New at HashedIn? We will assign a buddy who will be your mentor and confidant to help you overcome the initial hurdles.
Have fun and stay connected
We organize virtual events and activities regularly. This helps build our close-knit community and keeps the fun quotient high.
Upskill and get rewarded
We run several training programs & certifications for Hashers to up-skill themselves and get rewarded.
We are a bunch of passionate people, working in one of India’s best workplaces. If you are too, this is the right destination for you. Come, join us!
- Passion for technology
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Good understanding of programming concepts
- Knowledge of any programming language (Java, C/C++, Python)
- Working knowledge of databases, web applications (Frontend or Backend) a plus
- Ability to switch contexts easily, enthusiasm to learn and a passion to perform
- Responsible for software & product development
- Responsible for coding based on the given design
- Responsible for researching and solving complex issues independently
- Communicating issues and resolutions to all levels of the organization-
- Helping the organization grow by actively participating in recruitment, knowledge sharing, social activities like blog writing, etc
Can’t find the role
you are looking for?