HashedIn’s managed containerization services leverage existing standard Kubernetes cluster deployment templates and solutions that can accelerate the organisation’s containerization services adoption. Our containerization services help maintain high-end security, reliability, and scalability. The containerization in-house certified Kubernetes administrators have developed a solution suite consisting of HiDock, Kube-it-out, and KubeIn solutions that help your organization automate containerization migration from VM based to the container. These solutions make it easier to build integrations for applications that operate between on-premises and on various cloud environments. Also, the in-house expertise helps us deliver managed Kubernetes services at fixed cost and with more efficiency.
Our exquisite packaged containerization services are
- Fully decoupled containerized microservices
- Dockerfile/Docker-compose written with best practices
- Automated Security, DR, and Backups with the help of preferred open source tools
- Production-grade documentation/checklist to maintain the setup
MANAGED KUBERNETES SERVICES
- On-premise or managed Kubernetes setup and security testing of setup using the preferred open-source tool
- No cloud vendor lock-in also available
- Setup using existing Ansible scripts
- No single point of failures with full HA setup
- Documentation on operations at the time of hand-over
Well-Architectured Framework Packaged Services
- Container and Kubernetes managed services inclusions
- CI/CD setup using tools of your choice
- DR, Backup and BCP risks mitigation
- Applicable for both on-premise or managed Kubernetes setup
- Handling compliances like FedRamp or GDPR or HIPAA
HashedIn’s managed containerization services offer a variety of price models based on the requirements for both Kubernetes and Docker deployments. Typically, it is a factor of a number of services, nodes, and governance(logging, monitoring, auditing, security, and other compliances) requirements. HashedIn’s managed containerization services enable an organization to decouple their complex monolithic or microservice architecture into service-based containers and then deploy them into platforms/servers of their requirements. As part of our packaged services, we give free 8 hour proof of concept Dockerization of your non-production services and provide operational support for 3 months after KPIs are met.
HiDock takes care of converting a standalone application, e.g. WordPress into a docker image and pushes to ECR. HiDock facilitates and helps reduce containerization time to minutes, containerizes at scale, supports Amazon Linux and a majority of other Linux Distros, and provides out of the box support for AWS ECR, ECS, and EKS.
KubeIn helps build a Docker image, push the image to the Docker repository, and finally deploy it into a self-managed Kubernetes cluster, all without the intervention of the operations team. This process also facilitates and helps deploy MVP or a Proof of Concept or bootstrapping an application over EKS. KubeIn takes a git repo with Dockerfile as input and generates an application URL as an output.
Kube-it-out avoids manual interventions in AWS EKS deployments through automation. It does through a set of scripts that allow for the templatization of manifest files. The code needs to be uploaded with prerequisites and dockerfile, the solution we deploy the code in an EKS within a newly created VPC. Kube-it-out helps templatize EKS deployments fully, no requirements to acquire or learn new tools, controls costs and possesses AWS Native Security.
Selective Kubernetes Deployment Using Affinity
Picture yourself in possession of a sample web application and HA Kubernetes cluster and in need of a high availability of the application using kubernetes cluster.
Container Services in Azure
Microservices have replaced the old Monolithic approaches of application deployment and paved a way for container technology to become very popular, Container Services in Azure
Highly Available Kubernetes Setup Without Cloud Provider Lock-in
Kubernetes is one of the trending and fastest adopted tools in the DevOps process due to its features like scalability, high availability, network management, and auto-healing
Secrets Management with K8s
Kubernetes have emerged as a system used for deploying applications, to efficiently use the containerized infrastructure by which the apps are powered.
Container Services Engagement Guide
Assessment and Workshop
- Problem Statement Definition
- Existing Setup Walkthrough
- Requirement Definition and Documentation
- SLA Requirements
- Stakeholder identification
- Number of services/nodes requirements
- Geographic Support Requirement Overview
- Domain Specific Support Requirement Overview
- Budgetary Objective, Resource, and Constraint Overview
- Kick Off Meeting
- Problem Statement Definition
- Week based project plan and milestones
- Step by step containerisation of agreed services
- Checklist preparation of services mandate
- Weekly reviews and demos
- Progress tracking towards project plan
- Identification of handover stakeholders
- Identification of definition of done
- SLAs Support/Operations triages
- Acceptance on KPIs and definition of done
- Sharing documentation
Saas Transformation For Pet Care Services
NTN Buzztime Inc
Dockerization and Automation Of Infrastructure For NTN Buzztime
Read the case study how HashedIn modernized NTN Buzztime’s infrastructure and enabled them to go to the market faster.
Container Services Consulting
Need help with Containerization, Kubernetes and Well-Architected Framework?